Thursday, October 24, 2013
Welcome to the Marshall PTA’s new e-newsletter! We will use this newsletter to bring you important information about our school, upcoming events, teachers, students, and our fabulous Marshall community. If you have ideas for articles or anything you want to contribute, please contact Maggie at Hoot News (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Marshall School is no longer a peanut/nut free School, but we do have some classrooms that will remain peanut/nut free. Their lunch tables will also be designated as peanut/nut free. If your child is in a class where a student has a food allergy of any type, you have been advised by the classroom teacher. Please remind your children to not share food at any time. If your child’s classroom is designated as “peanut/tree nut free,” there are several extra strategies and precautions that are in place to help prevent allergic reactions. In addition, our lunch tables are cleaned between lunch sessions with products that remove peanut residue. WISH LIST: Containers of Lysol wipes (no Clorox brand) to assist us with the lunchroom clean up. Keep them coming!
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
So far this year the PTA has:
- Purchased decorative cups to spell “Marshall School” on the back fence
- Purchased a copy of “Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids” for each classroom as part of Marshall’s focus on kindness in our community
- Purchased additional ipads for the classrooms
- Purchased stools for the new outdoor classroom
- Sponsored a lunch for the teachers before the start of school
- Hosted the First Day Coffee